When picking up your kitty,
- Be sure to have a cat carrier with you. We are unable to complete the adoption if you don’t have one with you. Bring a towel or blanket for in the carrier for them to lay on.
- Our Adoption Fee is $90 for kittens (under a year old) and $50 for adult cats.
- Adoption Fees can only be accepted by cash or check. We are unable to process credit or bank cards
Our kitten are currently using:
We would recommend that you keep them on these products for a couple of weeks to cut down on change for them (they are already changing homes, smells, people, etc.) After that, if you want to gradually change them to something else, just start adding it to what they are accustomed to until it is completely the new product.
Make certain that you are available for a block of time when you first bring your kitty home. You want to spend some time just sitting with them and letting them get the lay of the land. Everything is new to them at your home and the less hurried and frantic it is, the better it will be for their transition. If possible, introduce you kitty to the members of your family one at a time, not in mass. It's a lot for them to take in at one time.
Products that I would personally recommend for your kitty
- Litter Genie XL
- Metal Litter Scoop
- An open litter box (some cats don’t like to go in enclosed areas) or a top entry box that helps keep litter scatter under control)
- Cat Tree with a sisal rope scratching post (I would recommend all wood with pads you can replace, rather than a carpeted tree)
- A mat to catch litter that falls from their paws to put under your litter box.
- Cat Teaser
- Cat “Springs”
- Stuffed mice with catnip