Volunteer Areas & Online Application
We need your help! PAWS is a non-profit organization that relies on volunteers in the community to function. You do not need to be an animal handler to help us in our mission.
Below is a list of some of our volunteer opportuntities. At the BOTTOM of this page is the online volunteer application .
How You Can Help
- We always need volunteers to help care for the cats and kittens in our adoption center.
- Check the Classifieds tab for adoptable, lost, found, or wanted pets
- Help at a fundraising event or information booth
- Envelope stuffing, data entry, and other clerical tasks
- Help place and pick up donation boxes
- Help with educational programs and internet projects
- Check the Volunteer tab often for job descriptions of special volunteer positions available
- Email email@example.com to volunteer for the Trap, Neuter, Release (TNR) Program on trapping and clinic days
Special Positions Available
Internet Marketing Specialist to improve the position of the entire site on web browsers and among the internet animal welfare organization community. Separate efforts are needed to target the TNR program, the Free Classified Ads program, and the site in general.
Ad Coordinator to monitor the classifieds inbox, communicate with the e-mailers as needed, and post and delete the ads as appropriate. This person will also compile reporting statistics.
Publicity Specialist to find appropriate advertisers for the site in general, and sponsors for individual pages. This person would also collect publicity material for a media page on the website.
Another Way to Help: Foster Caregivers
If you can foster a cat or kitten please email firstname.lastname@example.org, include your first name and a contact number or address.
ONLINE VOLUNTEER APPLICATION: