WE NEED ANIMAL CARE VOLUNTEERS
We are always in need of volunteers. Even if you only have 2 hours a week we would love for you to lend us a hand. Volunteer orientation is every Monday & Thursday at 5:30. Simply attend one of the volunteer sessions and then let us know what you would like to do to help & when you are available. You can submit an online volunteer application here http://www.clarionpaws.org/volunteers/
Are you semi-retired and looking for something to do that doesn’t commit you to regular hours? We can be very flexible. We’re currently looking for one more volunteer who can help with cat care on weekday afternoons from 12 noon until 3 pm. We also need a volunteer who is familiar with QuickBooks Professional.
Some other needs:
- Cat cuddlers and rockers
- “Jack of all trades: to help with little projects we always have and some out side work in the Spring.
- Some one who enjoys office work, like filing, mail, etc.
- Fundraising event organizers
- Drivers to take our felines to veterinary appointments and pick them up.
- Volunteers willing to foster a cat or kittens
- Volunteers who would be interested in helping with our feral cat Trap, Neuter, Return program
- Feeding cat colonies.
Questions, call 814-229-1231 (you may have to leave a message) or send us an email at email@example.com